- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, small dice
- 30g dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 35g whole almonds toasted, coarsely chopped
- 170g couscous
- 350ml chicken stock, warm
- Pinch lemon zest
- 2 spring onions, green parts only
- 20g fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped plus leaves for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2) Add the couscous then dump in the warm chicken broth. Stir with a fork to combine, add lemon zest and cover. Let sit for 10 mins, then uncover and add the spring onions, mint, and coriander.
3) Fluff again with a fork. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
4) Serve family-style on a large platter and garnish with fresh coriander.