Chocolate Almond Flower
- 5 dark chocolate-covered almonds
- 1 frosted cupcake (about 2 tablespoons frosting works best)
- 1 gumball or other round hard candy
- 1 green jelly candy or jelly spaghetti
- 1 green chewy fish-shaped candy
Put the almonds in a petal pattern slightly off center on the cupcake. Put the gumball in the center of the almonds.
Cut the jelly candy into 2 thin strips and arrange as vines between 2 almonds. Cut the fish in half and put one half next to the vines.
Get the Basic Vanilla Cupcake Recipe