Recipe by:Food Network Kitchens
- 480g whole milk yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Madras curry powder
- 120g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet mango chutney, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion (white and green), thinly sliced
- 2 drops chilli or tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 5g finely chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Serves: 15 servings approx.1) Drain the yoghurt in a coffee filter or cheese cloth-lined sieve, place over a bowl and leave for about 2 hrs, until the yoghurt has thickened to about 240g.
2) Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and fry, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes. Add the curry and continue to cook and stir for a further 30 seconds, until fragrant. Set aside to cool.
3) In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the drained yoghurt, curry mixture, mayonnaise, chutney, spring onions, chilli sauce, lime juice, and coriander. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Serve with vegetables, crackers, or crisps.