Mini Lamb Satay Sticks
- 375g lamb neck fillet, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 x 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 x 200g jar prepared Satay sauce
- Sliced red onions, to garnish
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
You will also need: Mini wooden kebab skewers, that have been soaked in cold water for 20 minutes.
Put the lamb cubes in a large bowl; add the garlic, ginger, seasoning and half the satay sauce. Mix together. Preheat the grill to moderate.
Thread the lamb onto the skewers and cook under the grill for 4-6 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, warm the remaining satay sauce and transfer to a small bowl. Scatter over the chopped peanuts.
Serve the lamb satay on top of the red onion slices and the warm sauce.