Smoky Pork Corn and Chickpea Fajitas
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g pork steaks, trimmed of fat and cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 can Green Giant™ Sweet corn, drained
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- Salad leaves
- 1 jar of Old El Paso™ Thick 'n' Chunky Mild Salsa (or Hot if you'd prefer)
- 1 bottle of Old El Paso™ Cool Soured Cream Topping
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then throw in the tender pork strips and cook at a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until browned.
2. Add the crunchy diced pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Stir in the Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix, sweet corn and chickpeas.
4. Stir-fry until everything is coated in the Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix.
5. Pierce the packaging on the soft flour tortillas and warm in the microwave for 35-45 seconds.
6. Grab a tortilla, toss the crispy lettuce in the middle and spoon over the seasoned pork strips.
7. Top it off with a dollop of salsa and cool sour cream.
8. Then simply roll up and tuck in with friends and family.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™