Goan Fish Curry
In the box:
- Goan paste
- Coconut paste
- Curry blend
- 200g firm white fish (halibut, hake or other)
- 200ml tin coconut milk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- Basmati rice
- Coriander to garnish
From your cupboard:
- Sunflower or olive oil
This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Heat a couple tablespoons of oil in a wide deep pan and add the onion, tomato and the Goan paste. Cook, stirring for a couple of minutes.
2. Mix in the coconut milk and the coconut paste and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly. If you are using rice start cooking it at this stage.
3. Once the curry has been simmering for 10 minutes add the seafood and cook for about 5 minutes until cooked through.
4. Then add the curry blend. stir through lightly and then take the pan off the heat and plate up. Garnish the dish with coriander if you like. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com