- 2 (475ml) bottles pomegranate juice
- 3 envelopes unflavoured gelatine
- 165g granulated sugar
- Bananas, pears and oranges for garnish
2) Whisk the remaining pomegranate juice and sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat until boiling. Lightly stir in the gelatine mixture until it dissolves.
3) Pour the gelatine into a 23 by 33-cm baking dish. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours or overnight.
4) Cut the pomegranate gelatine into cubes and serve with fresh fruits such as bananas, pears, and oranges.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.