Italian Tomato Salad
Recipe by:Siba Mtongana
- 350g mixed tomatoes, different colours and sizes; some sliced, some quartered and some smaller ones left whole
- 50g queen green olives, quartered
- 50g kalamata olives, halved
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 15g fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare the tomatoes and place onto a platter.
2. Add the olives, capers, and chopped basil.
3. Drizzle over the garlic flavoured olive oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with a small bunch of whole basil leaves.