- 60g pistachios
- 60g walnuts
- 60g almonds
- 1 lemon, zested
- 50g, plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 boxes mini filo pastry shells, 15 shells each
- 125g water
- 65ml honey
- Special equipment: 2 (12-cup) mini cupcake pans, food processor
3) Place mini filo pastry shells in wells of 2 mini cupcake pans. Add 1 teaspoon of the nut mixture into each shell. Bake until filling is hot, about 10 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat add the water, 50g sugar, and honey and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until reduced and slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes. Pour 1 teaspoon syrup into each cup and allow it to soak in, then repeat with another teaspoon. Refrigerate at least 5 hours, or overnight.