Barbecued whole red snapper with sea salt and fresh oregano mix and black olive & feta cheese relish
- 2 whole red snapper, about 450g each, scaled and gutted
- 2 lemons, cut into 1/2-cm thick slices
- 1/4 bunch fresh oregano sprigs, plus 2 tbsp. chopped oregano leaves
- Greek olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- For the relish
- 150g chopped and pitted kalamata olives
- 150g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
2) Place the fish on the barbecue and barbecue until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over and continue to barbecue for 6 to 8 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove and sprinkle fish with sea salt, chopped oregano and olive oil.
3) Combine the olives, feta and lemon juice in a bowl, add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Carefully fold the ingredients together.