Smoked haddock fishcake with tomato and olive salsa
- 70g smoked haddock
- 20g breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 120g tinned potatoes, drained
- 1 red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1 egg
- Flour for dusting
- 30g courgette
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 tomato, seeds removed and chopped
2) Meanwhile, cut the courgette into matchsticks and marinate with half the remaining lemon juice and a glug of extra virgin olive oil. Leave for 5 minutes.
3) To make the salsa, toss the olives and tomato with the remaining coriander and the rest of the lemon juice.
4) Serve the fishcake with the salsa scattered around it and the courgette on top.