Ginger and Coriander Corn Salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g smoked streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 30g ginger, grated
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 250g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 750 g frozen corn, defrosted in a sieve under warm running water
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp Kikkoman’s soy sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the bacon and onion together until bacon is slightly crispy and onions are golden and soft for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and half of the ginger and cook for a minute.
3. Add the peppers and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes until mushrooms are soft and peppers are lightly soft.
4. Add the corn and coriander and stir to combine.
5. Add the black pepper and soy sauce, remaining ginger and stir to combine.