Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae
Sneak your peanut butter fix into this sauce with the smooth variety.
- 180ml double cream
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 110ml smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 4 scoops toffee or caramel ice cream
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons or 60g salted peanuts, roughly chopped or left whole to taste
- 4 chocolate cigar cookies
Put all the cream, chopped chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and put it on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally. In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready.
Get out 4 sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by 1 of the chocolate and then another of vanilla.
Pour over some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce and sprinkle with salted peanuts.
Stick a chocolate cigar cookie in each sundae glass, hand them round and wait for people to weep with gratitude.