- 150g chopped ripe mango chunks
- Pinch cardamom powder
- Pinch fennel seeds
- 500ml mango juice
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 500ml plain or vanilla low-fat frozen yoghurt
- 75g diced mango, for garnish (optional)
- 75g chopped pistachios, for garnish (optional)
- Special equipment: ice cream maker
2) Transfer the mixture into the frozen insert of an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions. Alternately, put the mixture into a glass baking dish, cover and freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until frozen.
3) Serve in a bowl and garnish with diced mango and pistachios.