Raspberry stracciatelle ice cream
- 450ml double cream
- 225ml whole milk
- 220g caster sugar
- 7 large egg yolks
- 335ml raspberry puree, best quality
- 225g melted white chocolate
2) Stir continuously until the mixture is slightly thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Strain into a bowl and place this into an ice bath, stirring until cold.
3) Remove the bowl from the ice bath and whisk in the raspberry puree to achieve a pink colour. Freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4) Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water. Scrape the ice cream into a large metal bowl. Continuously drizzle in the melted white chocolate while stirring at the same time with a large spatula, until fully incorporated. Cover and place in the freezer until firm.