Creamy Pistachio Lollies
Garnish these lollies with chopped pistachios for some crunch and colour.
- 1 (340g) tin evaporated milk
- 4 Earl Grey tea bags
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 (400g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 230ml double cream
- Handful finely chopped pistachios, plus extra for garnish
2) Strain the evaporated milk into a large bowl. Whisk in the condensed milk, double cream and pistachios. Either pour the mixture into ice lolly moulds, small bowls or a large bowl. Cover the bowls with a piece of clingfilm to avoid freezer burn and the formation of a "skin". Pop them into the freezer and freeze overnight.
3) When you're ready to serve, run each ice lolly mould under hot water to loosen it. You can do the same thing for the smaller bowls if you'd like to serve it as a little kulfi half dome. Garnish with more nuts if you like and serve.