Eggnog ice pops: coquito
- 1 (380g) tin coconut milk
- 1 (350g) tin evaporated milk
- 190ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 large pasteurised egg yolk (see Note)
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 85ml light rum
2) Pour into an ice pop mould and insert wooden lollipop sticks.
3) Freeze until set, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Cook's Note: Do be aware this recipe calls for a raw egg yolk, so please use pasteurised eggs. If you prefer, you can substitute the egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of ready prepared shop-bought egg nog.