- 200g dried East End chickpeas, cooked
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp East End sunflower oil
- 8oz tin tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp East End Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp East End Chilli Powder
- 2 cloves
- Crushed garlic
1. Fry the onion in the oil until golden. Add the tomatoes, and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the salt, turmeric and chilli powder, cloves and ginger. Cook for 10-15 minutes over a medium to low heat.
3. Add the prepared chickpeas to the pan, and let it cook on high heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Recipe courtesy of East End