Broccoli is combined with Indian cheese Paneer in Bal Arneson's stunning dish.
- 300g chopped broccoli
- 300g chopped rapini (broccoli rabe)
- 300g chopped spinach
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 75g onion, chopped
- 15g chopped garlic
- 5g chopped ginger
- 3g finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 90g cubed paneer (Indian cheese)
- Special equipment: steamer
2) Place a large skillet over a medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 4 minutes. Add the spices and stir well to toast. Stir in the steamed greens and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Heat another non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add the remaining oil. Add the cubed paneer and cook until golden. Stir into the spinach mixture and serve with rice.