Roasted Italian Cauliflower
Capers and garlic add an extra bite to this sweet, roasted Italian cauliflower.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into medium-size florets (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Adjust an oven rack to the top position and preheat the oven to 220°C. Toss together the cauliflower, tomatoes, olive oil, capers, 1/2 teaspoon salt, a few grinds of pepper and the garlic on a baking sheet. Roast until the cauliflower browns in some spots and is tender, tossing about halfway through, about 20 minutes. Toss with a squeeze of lemon and the parsley. Serve warm.