Quick Goat's Cheese, Spinach and Caramelised Onion Lasagne
- 450g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1/2 packet fresh lasgana sheets, about 125g
- 300g soft goat’s cheese
- 7 tbsp English Provender Co Red Caramelised Onion chutney
- 660g jar pasta sauce
- 50g grated Parmesan or Cheddar
- Salad, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Layer up a 15 x 20cm roasting dish with the ingredients.
3. Start with a 1/3 of the tomato sauce, then a 1/3 of the pasta, all the spinach, another 1/3 of the tomato sauce, another 1/3 of the pasta, all the goats cheese, all the chutney, the remaining pasta, the remaining tomato sauce and finally the cheese.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through and bubbling.
Recipe courtesy of The English Provender Co.