Recipe by:Keegan Gerhard
- 500g cooked and chilled lobster meat, cut into large cubes
- 1 mango, pitted, diced
- 1 small Thai chilli, diced
- 40g freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp finely chopped tarragon leaves
- 30g mayonnaise
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hot dog baps
- 4 leaves flat green lettuce
1) In a large chilled stainless steel bowl, mix all ingredients, except the salt and pepper, baps and lettuce, well, making sure not to mash the lobster. Season well with salt and pepper.
2) Line each hot dog bap with a slice of lettuce and fill evenly with the lobster salad.