Lobster claw and potato salad with horseradish-mustard dressing
- 2.25kg Yukon gold potatoes
- 16 lobster claws, steamed and meat coarsely chopped
- 360ml good-quality prepared mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 25g prepared horseradish, drained
- 60ml white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 spring onions, thinly sliced, white and green part
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon leaves
2) Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, vinegar and garlic in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the potato-lobster mixture and stir gently until combined.
3) Fold in the spring onions and tarragon and re-season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.