Sugar plum lobster martini
- 240ml canola oil plus 4 tbsp
- 4.5kg slipper lobster tails, large dice
- 15 ripe plums, large dice
- 70g finely diced jalapeno
- 160g medium diced red pepper
- 35g minced garlic
- 120ml low-sodium soy sauce plus 240ml
- 15 limes, zested and juiced
- 240ml toasted sesame oil
- 75 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves chopped
- 150 leaves Belgium chicory
- 700g watercress
2) For the assembly: Pack 2 Belgium endive leaves with 30g watercress leaves and 60g lobster mixture. Garnish with a sprig of coriander.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.