Rocket salad with seared prawns and roasted red pepper vinaigrette
- 6 tbsp roasted red bell peppers, minced
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar, natural
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 130g prawns, shelled and eveined
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 250g rocket
- 30g shaved pecorino romano
- 30g shaved Parmesan
2) Toss the prawns with the remaining olive oil and minced garlic. Sear in a hot pan, until just cooked. Set aside.
3) Place the rocket on the serving plates, drizzle with a little dressing, add the prawns, and top with pecorino romano and Parmesan. Drizzle with just a bit more dressing. Serve immediately.