Recipe by:Bal Arneson
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 75g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds (crushed by hand)
- 1 tsp salt
- 450g okra, washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100g paneer, cut into large dice
- 15g fresh coriander
1) Place the oil in a large skillet on a medium heat and then add the onion. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring regularly until golden. Add the tomato and cook for 2 to 3 minutes and then add the spices and salt to taste and continue to cook for 1 minute more.
2) Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the okra and cook until tender, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle some salt to taste.
3) Stir in the paneer and coriander and heat through.