Tabasco® Jalapeno Sea Bass Ceviche
A Peruvian classic made tastier with a dash of Tabasco<span class="trademark">®</span>.
- 3 very fresh sea bass, filleted and skinned
- 1 red onion
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded
- 2 tbsp Tabasco® Jalapeno (green)
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Small basil leaves, picked
- Nastertiums (if desired)
- Microherbs or cress (if desired)
Slice the fillets of sea bass into wafer thin pieces. Place in a bowl.
Very finely dice the red onion, chilli and pepper. Place in the bowl with the bass.
Add the Tabasco®, oil, lime juice and salt to taste. Stir through the fish and leave to stand for 2-3 minutes.
Whilst you wait, pick the basil from the stems and set aside. Divide the fish and vegetables between six plates and garnish with the flowers, microherbs and basil leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Tabasco®