- 450g macaroni pasta, 0.5cm tube
- 500ml mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 25g minced pepperoncini
- 25g diced peppadew peppers
- 75g celery, diced
- 25g carrot, diced
- 130g minced roasted red pepper
- 75g minced red onion
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
2) In a medium mixing bowl add the mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, and vinegar. Mix to combine and place in refrigerator to keep chilled while the pasta cools down.
3) When pasta is cool, mix in the mayonnaise mixture and all vegetables. Mix thoroughly, then season with salt and pepper. Place into refrigerator and chill for 1 hour for the flavours to combine.