7 Layer Bean Dip
- 1 can (435g) Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 220g soft cream cheese
- 1 jar Old El Paso Sliced Green Jalapeños
- 1 Old El Paso Thick 'n' Chunky Mild Salsa (or Hot if you'd prefer)
- 150g shredded lettuce
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated
- 65g sliced olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 15g chopped coriander
- Old El Paso Original Nachips
1. Spread the refried beans on the bottom of a glass bowl.
2. In another medium sized mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and half of the jalapeños together
3. Carefully spread this over the top of the bean mix in the glass bowl.
4. Top with the next layers of salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomatoes.
5. Garnish with some coriander and refrigerate until serving time.
6. Serve your 7 layer bean dip with Old El Paso Nachips and let everyone dig in together!
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™