Spike your salsa with a few drops of Tabasco<span class="trademark">®</span> sauce for an instant chilli hit.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, diced
- 115g passata
- 2 tbsp Tabasco® Chipotle Sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 soft tortillas
- 1 tub guacamole
- Large handful of cheese
- 1 small tub sour cream
- 1 small jar of salsa (add a few drops of Tabasco® sauce to give it a smoky twist)
- For the guacamole
- 2 to 3 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 2 medium-size ripe avocados, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
Heat oil in a frying pan to a high heat and add the sliced onion. Cook until soft.
Lower the heat and add the diced chicken breast. Cook for about 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Add the tomato passata and the Tabasco® Chipotle sauce. Heat through to allow the tomato mixture to coat all the chicken.
To make the guacamole, combine onions, lime juice and Tabasco® Green Sauce in a medium bowl and mash gently with a fork to release the flavour of the onions. Add avocado and continue to mash until chunky; add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavours.
For each serving, add the chicken mixture to the tortillas, and add your preferred amounts of salsa, guacamole, sour cream and cheese. We recommend about a heaped tablespoon of each.Recipe courtesy of Tabasco®