- 4 The Co-operative British free range eggs
- 4 Santa Maria flour tortillas
- 12 tbsp. Santa Maria salsa, medium heat
- 100g The Co-operative feta cheese
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
1. In a dry pan lightly toast the tortillas on a medium heat on both sides until they go a little golden and slightly crisp, set aside and keep nice and warm.
2. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large pan and fry the eggs.
3. Spread the salsa over each tortilla, top with a fried egg, then sprinkle with feta and a little tarragon.
4. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food