Pear and Pistachio Guacamole
- 3 Hass avocados, halved, pitted and cubed
- 2 firm ripe Seckel pears or 1 large Anjou pear, cored and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, minced with some seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted pistachios
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Blue corn tortilla chips, for serving
Toss together the avocados and pears in a medium bowl. Stir in the cilantro, lime juice, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the garlic and jalapenos until combined. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle with the pistachios and serve with lime wedges and blue corn tortilla chips.