Asian Lettuce Wraps
Recipe by:Sunny Anderson
- 2 tsps vegetable oil
- 450g beef mince
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 30ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 60ml hoisin sauce
- 30g chopped peanuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated, cleaned, dried
1) In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil and saute beef until brown.
2) Stir in ginger, spring onions, garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and hoisin and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanuts. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm wrapped in lettuce cups.