- 450g The Co-operative British beef steak mince 12% fat
- 1 x 505g jar The Co-operative Bolognese sauce
- 330g The Co-operative spaghetti
1. Cook the mince in a pan on a high heat until it's nice and brown.
2. Add in the sauce until it bubbles, turn the heat down and let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the mince is cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta just like it says on the pack.
4. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food