Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 250g mushroom
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 vegetable stock pot
- 500ml water
- 170g Carnation® Evaporated Milk
1. Heat the oil in a deep sauce pan. Add the onion, carrot and celery and fry until soft and glassy.
2. Add the mushrooms, garlic and thyme and cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat.
3. Cover with 500ml of water and add the stock pot. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and add Carnation® Evaporated Milk Blend until smooth and return to a slow heat.
Recipe courtesy of Carnation®