- 590ml full milk
- 475ml gold top milk or single cream
- 113g plain chocolate, chopped
- 113g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla essece
- 1 tsp instant espresso or coffee powder
- 4 to 5 vanilla beans or cinnamon sticks, for garnish
2) Remove the pan from the heat and add both chocolates, stirring to dissolve.
3) When the chocolates are melted, add the sugar, vanilla extract and espresso and whisk vigorously.
4) Reheat gently and serve immediately. Use a vanilla bean or cinnamon stick to garnish each serving.