Tomato Feta Pasta Salad
- 225g fusilli (spirals) pasta
- Coarse salt
- Good olive oil
- 450g ripe tomatoes, medium-diced
- 75g good black olives, such as kalamata, pitted and diced
- 450g good feta cheese, medium-diced
- 6 sun-blushed tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- For the dressing
- 5 sun-blushed tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp good olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1 tsp capers, drained
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan, to garnish
- 30g packed flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
2) Place the pasta in a bowl and add the tomatoes, olives, feta and chopped sun-blushed tomatoes.
3) For the dressing, combine the sun-blushed tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, capers, salt and pepper in a food processor until almost smooth.
4) Pour the dressing over the pasta, sprinkle with the Parmesan and parsley, and toss well.