Asian Prawn and Celery Salad
The hot, sweet and sour vinaigrette transforms this simple-looking salad.
Recipe by:Food Network Kitchens
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 5g caster sugar
- 5g grated ginger
- Juice of half a lime
- Pinch of salt
- 5 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 3 carrots, finely sliced
- 2 red chillis, seeds removed and finely sliced
- 10cm piece of daikon or mooli, finely sliced
- 200g cooked prawns, veins removed
- Small handful coriander, roughly chopped
1) Whisk the rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, lime juice and salt to make a dressing, add a little more lime juice or sugar to taste. The dressing should be a balance between sweet and sour. Toss the vegetables together with the prawns and add the dressing. Top with chopped coriander.