- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 lemon
- Hot sauce, several drops (recommended: Tabasco)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Coarse salt
2) Using a large spoon, scoop out each avocado half and arrange them on a plate.
3) Dress the avocados with lemon juice, a few drops of hot sauce and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Combine the tomatoes and spring onions and season with salt.
4) Fill the avocados with plum tomatoes and serve.