- 1 store bought meringue nest, approximately 360g
- 500ml double cream
- 80g icing sugar
- 2 fresh mangoes, cubed, store bought
- 4 passion fruit, cut in half and seeds scooped out
- ½ tub mango sorbet
- ½ tub passion fruit sorbet
- 50g ½ a packet pistachio nibs
- 15g mint leaves
1. Take the sorbet out to soften slightly.
2. Whip the cream and icing sugar until its soft whipped.
3. Start assembling the pavlova by laying out base on a cake stand and piling on the cream.
4. Next pile on scoops of the mango and passion fruit sorbets.
5. Place mango pieces around the edge of the sorbet and drizzle passion fruit over the top.
6. Finally scatter over pistachio nibs and mint leaves.