- 1 large tomato, pureed
- 1/2 serrano chilli
- 350g cubed fresh watermelon
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced red onion
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g crumbled feta cheese
2) Pour in the red wine vinegar and olive oil and pulse. Add the onion, cucumber and dill and season with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
3) Pour into chilled bowls and sprinkle with dill, feta, and remaining watermelon. Serve.