Yellow Cabs Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta
- 1 whole boneless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons char siu sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli-garlic sauce
- 9 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 kg cooked pasta
- Peanuts, to taste
1. Sauté onion and garlic in a little olive oil.
2. Cook chicken until brown and cooked through.
3. Mix sesame oil, char siu sauce, oyster sauce, chili garlic, and sugar in a bowl.
4. Add liquid mixture to chicken and simmer for a few minutes.