Smoked salmon frittata
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 10g unsalted butter
- 12 extra-large eggs
- 250ml single cream
- 110g fresh goat's cheese, crumbled
- 225g smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped, white and light green parts
- 3 tbsps chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add the cream, goat's cheese, smoked salmon, spring onions, dill, salt and pepper and combine. Pour the mixture over the onions and place the omelette pan in the centre of the oven.
3) Bake the frittata for about 50 minutes, until it puffs and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Serve hot directly from the pan.