Oysters with an herbed crust
- 6 oysters, cleaned and shucked, bottom shells reserved
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 80g grated fresh Parmesan
- Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
Serves: 2 servings as starters1) Preheat oven 260 degrees, gas mark 9.
2) Line a baking sheet with foil.
3) Arrange the oysters in the reserved shells on the baking sheet. In a small bowl mix the bread crumbs, mint, dill, chives, cheese, salt and pepper. Place a tablespoon of bread crumb mixture over each oyster and bake until oysters are just cooked through and the topping is golden, about 4 minutes.