Ravioli with rocket, tomatoes and pancetta
- 450g cheese ravioli
- 170g thinly sliced pancetta, chopped
- 1 (400g) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 675g rocket
- 110g thinly sliced fresh basil leaves, divided
- 2 tbsp butter, at room temperature
2) Add the pancetta to a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook, stirring frequently, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove to kitchen towels to drain.
3) Add the tomatoes, olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper to the pan and cook for 2 minutes until tender. Add the rocket and 10g of basil and cook until wilted, about 30 seconds. Stir in the butter and melt.
4) Add the ravioli and cooked pancetta to the pan and toss until coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the ravioli and sauce to a large serving bowl and garnish with the remaining basil to serve.