- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 each red, green and yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tsp sunflower oil by Sainsbury’s
- 1½ tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 350g leftover cooked beef, cut into strips
- Wholemeal tortilla wraps by Sainsbury’s, to serve
- 230g tub fresh tomato salsa by Sainsbury’s, to serve
- 6 tbsp Sainsbury’s be good to yourself soured cream, to serve
- ½ x 31g bunch fresh coriander by Sainsbury’s, roughly chopped, to serve
In a bowl, toss the onion and peppers with the oil. Heat a large griddle pan and scatter in the vegetables.
Cook for 5-6 minutes over a medium heat, turning until charred and slightly softened. Sprinkle with the Cajun seasoning and lemon juice, add the beef and stir. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes until piping hot.
Meanwhile, warm the tortillas according to the pack instructions. To serve, spoon the beef mixture onto the wraps and dollop with salsa and soured cream.
Scatter over the coriander, roll and eat.
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's