- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 red onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded
- 1 red pepper, deseeded
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 courgettes
- 1 small aubergine
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For this recipe, you will need a Kenwood food processor.
1. Attach the thick slicing disc.
2. Slice the onion, garlic and peppers in the food processor.
3. Place the oil into a saucepan and heat.
4. Add the all ingredients except for the courgettes, aubergines and tomatoes.
5. Put the lid on the saucepan and gently cook the vegetables for about 10 minutes until soft, then add the tomatoes.
6. Slice the courgette and aubergine in the food processor.
7. Place the courgettes and aubergines into an oven proof dish and add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
8. Place in a pre-heated oven (set at 160°C) and bake for about an hour or until the vegetables are soft.
Recipe courtesy of Kenwood