- 1 tbsp sunflower oil by Sainsbury’s
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp sweet paprika by Sainsbury’s, plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper by Sainsbury’s
- 3 tbsp tomato purée by Sainsbury’s
- 300g leftover roast pork, shredded
- 200g frozen peppers by Sainsbury’s
- 150ml hot vegetable stock, made with 1 vegetable stock cube by Sainsbury’s
- 2 x 250g packs microwaveable golden vegetable savoury rice by Sainsbury’s
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes until softened.
Add the garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper and tomato purée, and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add the pork, peppers and stock, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the rice to pack instructions. Add to the pan, heat gently and cook, covered, for 2-3 minutes until the stock has been absorbed.
Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle over the extra paprika and serve with the lemon wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's