Chicken Filo Pot Pies
- ½ tbsp sunflower oil by Sainsbury’s, plus extra for brushing
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 5g fresh sage by Sainsbury’s, leaves picked and finely chopped, or 2 tsp dried sage by Sainsbury’s
- 300g leftover roast chicken, chopped
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard by Sainsbury’s
- 300ml pot 50% less fat crème fraîche by Sainsbury's
- 2 sheets ready rolled filo pastry by Sainsbury’s, each cut in half (1/3 of a 270g pack)
Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 6. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the leeks and carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly golden.
Add the sage and 3 tbsp water, cover and cook gently for 8 minutes, until the carrots are soft. Add the chicken and heat through, then stir in the mustard and crème fraîche and warm for 2 minutes.
Divide the mixture equally among 4 ramekins or ovenproof dishes (approximately 300ml each).
Roughly scrunch a piece of filo pastry and lay it on top of the filling to cover.
Brush with sunflower oil and bake for 12-15 minutes until crisp and golden.
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's