- Soft flour tortilla
- 30g thinly sliced cured ham
- 3 coin-sliced slices pickled green jalapeno peppers from a jar, chopped
- 60g grated cheese
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Few fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil (not extra-virgin)
- Good store-bought salsa of your choice, for serving
2) Place the tortilla wrap on the counter in front of you and cover with the ham.
3) Over 1/2 only, sprinkle the chopped pickled jalapeno, the grated cheese and the chopped spring onion. Scatter over the coriander leaves.
4) Carefully fold the tortilla wrap in half, that's to say, fold the untopped half over the cheese so you have a fat half moon.
5) Lift this is up carefully and brush each side with the oil before putting it on the hot griddle; grill for a minute each side.
6) Using a steady hand and a wide fine spatula or fish slice, transfer the tortilla to a board or plate and cut into 3 triangles. Eat with some salsa on the side.
Cook's Note: Please feel free to play with the fillings as you wish.